Sunday, January 4, 2009

Frost anyone?

Posted by Double Y at 4:40 PM
While the east is braving Ice storms, we in California have been experiencing weird weather..cold in the morning.. hot in the afternoon, as in summer hot.. and then there are days that it rains!! This is my second winter here already and last year, it was hot. Totally different from this year's cold weather.

Since we got back from PH, there has never been a weekday that there is no frost in my car. I park my car in the driveway since Im too lazy to park in our garage, so every morning, my car is covered with ice.. No not that white snow though.. but frost! So I had to wash the ice off before I go.. I mean, Jamz has to wash it off with water every morning!



 

Double Y's freckles Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei