Saturday, November 24, 2007

Turkey day and Black Friday

Posted by Double Y at 9:21 PM
It was my very first Thanksgiving in the US, I spent it with someone who introduced me to my husband. (Thanks to all those PR interviews and write ups that she assigned me to work on with Jamz as the company's spokesperson.) We had a nice Thanksgiving dinner with the rest of the Uriarte family. They were sooo nice and friendly.

Here's us before dinner...



And of course... no thanksgiving is complete without driving to the nearest mall and enjoy Black friday sale!




Funny, back in PH when they say Black Friday it meant, everything is closed down in commemoration of the death of Jesus Christ but here, Black Friday meant Malls opening as early as 4am and people lining up at shops like Circuit city just to be able to buy a $250 laptop that they offer only during this time. So what did I get? I stocked up on toys to give away for Christmas.
 

Double Y's freckles Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei