Thursday, August 30, 2007

BLT

Posted by Double Y at 8:42 AM
 


I know I mentioned that part of my daily to do list is exercise. Since Im home almost everyday, I have time to take care of myself more by being fit. I know I dont have pounds to loose (in fact, I really need to gain weight) but, I wanted to get rid of my tummy. What tummy? Hey, I gave birth already and so I do have a bulge even if its not that obvious!

And so my husband got me Karen Voight's ( www.karenvoight.com)Body Sculpting System, he wanted to get me a bike at first but I told him I wanted a gym ball instead. Funny thing is that when we got to the cashier, he told us that this is on sale at 25usd ( original price at 60usd), the kit contained, 2 3lbs green gennie workout balls, 1 yoga mat, 1 versa ball with air pump ( yup, you have to inflate it yourself, my hubby told me its part of the warm up..hehe), and 2 workout DVDs ( Butt, Legs and Tummy on a ball and the Energizing work out AM and PM).

So, we'll see if it works.
Posted by Picasa
 

Double Y's freckles Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei