Wednesday, July 18, 2007

So much stuff!

Posted by Double Y at 7:33 PM
I have three boxes full of clothes, shoes and bags and I still have some stuff that needs to be packed somewhere.. Good thing Mig is coming with me and I can use his two luggages allowance. Makes me think,how come I have so much stuff, I remember asking Jamz to bring 1 box full of my clothes, shoes and bags the last time he was here and there was another bag full of clothes which I left in LA when I visited last year.. Hmm... I wish I can find a way I can bring all these stuff. I dont want to leave things here being the petite that I am I might not be able to buy clothes there since I dont have size! So might as well bring all of them. Now if only I can find a way to fit everything in one box!Wish me luck!
 

Double Y's freckles Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei