Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Updates soon

Posted by Double Y at 2:41 PM
So I have been neglecting my blog duties ( if there is such a thing as that). Since Nico arrived and my Mom was with us for two months, we have been going around places to tour them.

Mom left a month ago and I am finally enjoying the joys of Motherhood after two years of being separated from my little boy. I am slowly getting the Mommyhood vibe back. Hectic as it is, with my work taking most of my time, I don't mind juggling time between work and home life. Believe me, no matter how hectic my work schedule can be sometimes, I make it a point that when I get home I will sit with Nico while he is working on his homework, prepare dinner and spend time with the hubby as well. No time for me? Oh well, my ME time is my time with my family and it is definitely worth it.

Anyway, I will be updating my blog with more stories soon so stay tune!
 

Double Y's freckles Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei