Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Transformation..

Posted by Double Y at 2:19 AM
Nico will be arriving in few hours and eversince I got his papers fixed, we have been preparing the other room for him. It used to be Mig's room until he decided to live with his Mom, so I moved my stuff and made it into my "semi" walk-in closet.

So from this...



A room that stored my collection:


To this:


Study area:


Welcome notes from his playmates;



I had fun buying stuff for his room. I wanted it to be fun so that he'll sleep on it by himself. I enjoyed buying kiddie bedsheets and towels! It was like as if we're building a nursery except that Nico is 8 years old already! LOL! Anyway, I can't wait for him to see his room!!

See you soon Nico!!
 

Double Y's freckles Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei