Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Designer fashion for a portion of the price?

Posted by Double Y at 12:57 PM
Everybody's talking about recession, saving money, etc. Hey, I'm from the Philippines and I'm used to recession. Anyway, that's not what Im going to blog.. So moving on... I chanced upon this article about thrift shops. Apparently, one lucky lady was able to snag a Chanel bag complete with Saks wrapping paper in one of the Goodwill stores..



clipped from www.cnn.com

"On a trip to Goodwill I've found Chanel handbags still in the tissue paper and in Saks Fifth Avenue bags," said Friend, who as part of her consultation teaches clients everything from how to spot signs of wear to how they can get pieces altered. "I was like, are you kidding me?" Photo See examples of fashionable outfits from Goodwill »

 blog it



Click here for the whole story...
 

Double Y's freckles Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei