Thursday, February 26, 2009

Two week torture..

Posted by Double Y at 10:55 AM
I saw this posted in my fave forum.. thought it would be nice to post it here..

The Two Week Torture is that time between ovulation and AF that you ask yourself:
-Am I pregnant?
-Do I feel pregnant?
-Am I spotting?
-Is that implantation bleeding?
-Should I work out?
-Should I have a drink?

Then you convince yourself...
-My boobs are sore
-I'm bloated
-I'm tired
I MUST BE PREGNANT!

But
-I don't want to get my hopes up
-I don't want to be disappointed
-I don't want to fool myself

Then you say to yourself...
-Stop thinking about it so much
-It'll happen when it is supposed to
-Stop stressing
-Stop obsessing

Then you wonder....
-Am I not getting pregnant b/c I think about it all the time?
-Is something wrong with me?
-Will I ever get pregnant?
-How long will this take?

It is.... THE TWO WEEK TORTURE
 

Double Y's freckles Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei