Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Nico and Labor Day weekend at Great America

Posted by Double Y at 12:14 PM
Its my son's 8th birthday today ( Sept 1 in Manila) and since its labor day weekend, we went to Great America Theme park with the Elisans to celebrate.



I knew about Great America being 15 minutes from our place even back then, but I really didnt want to go since I dont enjoy riding roller coasters. So instead of getting in on one of them scary rides, I just chased all the cartoon character I can find around the theme park. I saw Blue Cues, SpongeBob, Patrick, Jimmy Neutron, Tommy and Chuckie of Rugrats, Angelica of Rugrats, someone from Avatar(?), etc.


So Coco, here's mommy with some of the characters! Don't worry next year, you'll get to meet them!






Whenever I go to a theme park, I make sure I have photos with the characters. I literally chase them all over the place. Why? I wanted Nico to know that I met those characters whom he watch religiously on TV.

And to end the Labor day weekend celebration, we watched their version of Fireworks show. As always, their fireworks show disappoint me. For me, nothing beats those fireworks display they have in Mall of Asia every year.
 

Double Y's freckles Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei