Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Melissa Overload!

Posted by Double Y at 11:42 AM
Since I got my first pair of Melissa from my Sister.. I never stopped collecting them.
Here's what I have as of today..

(White with black ribbon - Melissa Happy flats beside it is the Melissa Night LE, Melissa Campana, Melissa Scarfun, Melissa Shoes Ultragirl Flocked, and Melissa Disco)



Melissa Campana Bag




The most expensive Melissa I ever got.. Melissa Couture Night Sky Limited Edition.




This particular Melissa is designed by J.Maskrey. Inspired by the beautiful night sky of Paris, this edition is a combination of style, glamour, elegance and fun! Handcrafted with real crystals! The price tag for this was $350++ but I got it for $100.00! Comes with a bag of crystals just in case one of the crystals drop, you can replace them yourself.

Melissa Campana flats in comparison with the jelly shoes I got in PH.
The black one is the original Melissa I got for $30.00, the white transparent one is the jelly shoes I got from one of the fleamarkets in PH for Php50.00..








Whats the difference? Well aside from the fake one smelling like plastic, the original Melissa is comfier than the fake ones and has a thicker sole.
 

Double Y's freckles Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei