Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Trend Alert: Love Quotes Scarf

Posted by Double Y at 1:21 PM
What? Scarf on summer? Yup yup.. I came across this lovely scarf on TV.. I thought.. Why would I wear a scarf on summer? Then I read somewhere that these scarves are light weight and soft! So I took the plunge and ordered one! Now I have 5 colors and still waiting for another one on preorder.. They are a bit pricey as they go for $85.00 each,but 10% of the amount you pay goes to International Children's charities. Made from Italian Linen ,each Love Quotes scarf comes with a tag that has some inspirational quote.

Here's the tag with the quote:

Here are some famous celebs that are hooked on it:





Here's mine: on top of my other new obsession ( Rebecca Minkoff bag)


Side by side...


Where to get them?
www.lisakline.com
www.tobi.com
www.singer22.com
www.revolveclothing.com
 

Double Y's freckles Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei