Monday, June 30, 2008

My growing YSL Ymail Collection

Posted by Double Y at 2:51 PM
I got the YMAIL Clutch and the coin purse as I posted here before. Then I was able to find the wallets. I got both the french wallet (bi-fold) and the trifold wallet. Here are some comparison photos of the wallets.

Here are the two wallets side by side: ( L- french wallet R- trifold wallet)


Insides of both wallets: the trifold has three cc slots while the french wallet has 10 cc slots, both have bill compartments. The french wallet has two bill compartments and the outside compartment is for the coins.





The trifold wallet has a coin compartment inside.




Here's my YMAIL collection to date. Top L- Patent clutch, R- coin purse / Right L - French wallet R- Trifold Bottom middle - YMAIL Bag Charm






I also received this ymail bag charm from YSL. It retails $275.00.. My favorite YSL SA sent this for me as a thank you!( the one at the bottom of the photo)


Photo of the back..



Here she is with my LV Damier Azur Speedy 30




The YSL Ymail collection is created on a very simple premise of using founder Yves Saint Laurent's personal manuscript, it is a tribute of to the brand's first official headquarters at Rive Gauche, on the right bank of the Seine River in Paris.


Here's more of my older post about this collection --

Another Mail
 

Double Y's freckles Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei