Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Collecting stuff

Posted by Double Y at 3:00 PM
I mentioned I have been doing a lot of online shopping lately. Its my way of coping with stress and the fact that I miss Nico a lot. Whenever I go home, I think of him and how wonderful it would have been that he's there to greet me. So to cope up, I would order stuff online, then when I get home, Ill open the boxes with all the goodies!

But for now, Im totally banned from buying stuff!

So far in the past 2 months I was able to get two Gucci bags , 1 LV Neverfull(thanks to my hubby, he gave it to me as anniversary gift), 2 Balenciaga bags ( 1 City and 1 First) and 1 Prada tote ( all authentic of course)! Aside from some purchases I did at the coach outlet store! Whew! Ill post pics of my collection here soon. I have been posting stuff at the purse forum too, its a good stress reliever!
 

Double Y's freckles Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei