Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Battle of the speedies

Posted by Double Y at 12:07 PM
So whats the difference between LV Speedy 25 and LV Speedy 30.. Those are the same questions I had before I got my speedies. You'd say its just 5 inches differences but no.. its more than that..

So to help out, here are some comparison photos of my Speedies.

L- LV Speedy 25 R - LV Damier Azur Speedy 30








With the Gucci Joy Boston which is almost the same size as a Speedy 35..




You can actually put the speedy 25 inside the 30.. The 30 is the perfect size for everyday use while the 25 is good for night outs. The Gucci Joy boston bag however is perfect as carry on but I sometimes use it when I feel like carrying more stuff. For those who wish to buy a Speedy I recommend the 30 for starters.
 

Double Y's freckles Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei