Sunday, June 8, 2008

That famous red sole shoes by Christian Louboutin

Posted by Double Y at 2:24 PM




I admit it, after watching SATC and seeing all those Manolo's, Louboutins and Jimmy Choos, I craved for Louboutins even more. Although I didnt see a lot of those in the SATC movie instead I saw more of them when I watched IronMan and especially in the scene where Pepper was running for her life on a 110mm heels!!!Unbelievable.. Well, believe it. I recently got two pairs of 85mm Louboutin.. I am not supposed to wear heels anymore coz of my scoliosis, but with these pair I feel ok.. (You may say, I better be OK knowing the price of the shoe, I have to make it work!) Anyway, I soo love it and now anticipating my next Louboutin purchase..
 

Double Y's freckles Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei