Monday, January 14, 2008

Something added to my WIIshlist!

Posted by Double Y at 3:45 PM
I admit it, I have not been doing my regular exercises like I used to. Dont worry I have not gained weight, I wish I did though!

Regardless, I have been busy boxing, playing tennis, hitting birdies and eagles, and getting turkeys. What have I been talking about? For those who own a Wii would understand my language or better yet to those who play the actual games. I have earned Pro status in boxing, bowling and I am passed the 2000 mark in tennis.. well thats via Wii of course. I use Wii sports for my usual daily exercise thats why I earned Professional status. That is one of the reasons why I love the Wii so much, aside from the fact that the buttons that you use to play the games in the Wii is not too complicated.I mean compared to Xbox, game cube and the Ps3 ( yes, we all have them! thanks to Jamz who loves collecting them!).

Then I heard (from Jamz of course) that Nintendo released a new interactive game for the Wii, the Wii Fit. You can actually do yoga,push ups, step aerobics, etc. and not be bored doing it!

Anyway, here's more information http://e3nin.nintendo.com/wii_fit.html and a video about it.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oNVIcMnZh4


Now to check where and how I can get one....
 

Double Y's freckles Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei