Saturday, December 29, 2007

Merry Christmas to everyone!!

Posted by Double Y at 10:23 AM


















Here's how we celebrated our first Christmas here in the US.

We got a real tree and decorated it! That was a first for me too, since I was used to just watching my mom and siblings doing all the decorating.

Aside from that, I perfected my first lasagna and served it on Noche Buena. I never thought I can ever make one! Thanks to my Mom who shared the recipe..

That's me putting cheese on top before it goes to the oven...




Christmas Day itself was boring, most of the restos are closed. We ended up driving to Los Gatos to look at the Train of Lights..

Now to pack and get ready for our New Year Vegas trip..







 

Double Y's freckles Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei