Thursday, August 9, 2007

MySpace, Multiply and Friendster

Posted by Double Y at 11:02 PM
I have been uploading our Vegas photos on all my social network sites and found out that big difference. It seems that Friendster has a limit in their upload size per pic while both myspace and multiply doesnt. It's easier to upload photos to both Multiply and Myspace than Friendster. If the photo is too big to upload Multiply gives you the option to upload it web format or you can upload it in its original format while myspace automatically converts it to low res. With Friendster, I have to resize all my pics before I can upload them. Friendster now has video option via youtube and you can now upload up to 1000 pics which has been available for both Multiply and Myspace for the longest time.

I attended DEFCON and Ive learned a lot about Myspace exploits.. But that's another post..

Anyway, for those of you who wants to see what happened in Vegas, visit my myspace, friendster or my multiply account.
 

Double Y's freckles Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei