Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Lo and Behold.. The Latest Communicator!!

Posted by Double Y at 9:55 PM
My very first Nokia Communicator was the 9210, then two years after I had the 9500. Last year, I realized that my phone is quite big for me so I traded it for an N70.. But now.. after seeing and reading about the new E90... I said...to hell if its big for me, to hell if it doesnt fit my purse.. I want one... Why? It has all the features one could ever wish for, wifi,gps and it is quadband.. read more about it here.. http://my-symbian.com/s60v3/review_e90.php.... I know Ive said Ill never ever get a phone bigger than my purse but how can I resist, my other love, love for gadgets! So.. May I present to you... the Nokia E90!! ( i want one!!)






 
Posted by Picasa
 

Double Y's freckles Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei